New Maps: Valhala, Castle of Lords, Comander`s chamber

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Maps: Valhala, Castle of Lords, Comander`s chamber

Hello to all i play this game more then 10 month`s and my alt now ower lv 60, but we dont have any new map`s its end`s with lv51+ Erandel. I have idea for 4 new map`s in game;
    First one: Valhala in this one map can enter only top 5 players each class from class wars. Bonus for being in Valhala map: god medalion hes status will be 1.5 time biger then Lord divine medalion. Biger gold mine 5x time hiher then lv60 mine. Team events, Battleground angenst wartune monster`s. 15 players agenst same status monster`s, to gain mounth trainig whips, and soul crystals ps. (i this BG u dont lose honor).
    Next map: Castle of Lords this map can enter only players Who optain Lord Divine honor status. bonus to being in this map 4x time hiher mine then lv60. biger kyanit rewards from plundering. chans to gain soul crystals, and mounth trainig whips if u fight monsters on map. but in this map can be only strong one`s if u vill be plunderd more then 20 time in 2 days and u dont plunder any one els u will be kick out from map and u cant enter for 2 weeks.
    Thirt map: Comander`s Camber in this map can enter eny one who optain -,,- comander status. Bonus: 3x time hiher mine then lv60, biger rewards from plundering. chans to gain soul crystals and shadow crystal if u fight monsters on map. but be awer on this map u can be plundered buy monster.
    Last map: lv60+ Cursed desert i this map can enter players abow lv 60 and hiher br then 60k, bonus lv60-70 mine, lv70 mine give u 2.5x time hiher then lv60 mine. Hiher bonus for plundering, chans to gain extra exp pack, soul crystal, fighting monster`s on map.

Thank u for your time reading my idea, pleas leave fed back.

kaulas
    lv66
    knight
    Nortwood s132

that sounds awesome, oh wait wilds will be removed from the game
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

sweet i like it
      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Its a suggestion, so wrong place to post it.
        2.0 comes in a few months and wilds will be removed, no more gold mines, no more maps, plundering, etc, so to be short on answer, won't come.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

no old wild stay for beginers to get stronger
          Last edited by R28667473; 10-09-2013, 02:29 AM. Reason: mis understed question

Comment

What's going to happen, will happen. See patch 2.0 - 2.3.

I like your creativity and ideas; however, they will remain what they are: ideas.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

dont be so negative if inaf players leave fead back wartune may change sumting becouse im alredy send it to g.m they askt me to post it in forum to get fead bag from players

Comment

Originally posted by R28667473 View Post
                dont be so negative if inaf players leave fead back wartune may change sumting becouse im alredy send it to g.m they askt me to post it in forum to get fead bag from players
                I'm not being negative. I'm stating a fact.
                The development of US Wartune will follow exactly that of Chinese Wartune.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

u know beter but for r2 need sumting more interesting if they want get inaf players and money, and this idea can bring more players and more money

Comment

Originally posted by R28667473 View Post
                    u know beter but for r2 need sumting more interesting if they want get inaf players and money, and this idea can bring more players and more money
                    R2 does not develop Wartune.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

If you have been playing this game for 10 months you should know by now R2 won't create a whole new map based on idea's players give. They translate the chinese version. That's it. Sometimes they do some minor changes. For example chinese got the auction house in patch 1.60 i believe. We didn't get it. But looking at the chinese version you have a pretty accurate image of what's to come.
                      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                      My pathetic youtube channel
                      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

yes u all right r2 not develop this game but r2 its geting updates from 7roads so they can suggest this idea for future if they see that players like it. I post my idea in forum becouse R2 ask me to do it, for feds back from players, and this idea its just part what can be. I get pm teling thet most of player dont like when they are plundered but its part of game, and rezon why i make this maps to give chans lover lv players enjoy this game. if they make this maps ther will be one more future if u get pass to lv 60 map u cant get to lover lv map any more

Comment

R2 =/= developers. Please stop asking r2 for changes, all they do is implement patches previously released on the chinese server (changing a few things here and there to their benefit).

Mostly gimps us in cross-server, which is sad.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I don't think Wartune needs more maps like this. More interesting events for solo playing like Tormented Necropolis or Catacombs and for group playing like Tower of Kings and Spire are welcome. And more PvP events like Class wars.
                            Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
                            Class: Mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry777 View Post
                              I don't think Wartune needs more maps like this. More interesting events for solo playing like Tormented Necropolis or Catacombs and for group playing like Tower of Kings and Spire are welcome. And more PvP events like Class wars.
                              a lot player want new map becouse its boring to do be in same map. plus valhala map it will be avalible for top 5 ech class from class wars tournament and only for surtent time sumting like 2weeks ore til next class wars tournament. u dont want to get in nice map when no one plunder u and u get nice revards ? now from class wars u get sum mount title and glory shup plus now all in my server lv 60+ with insane br hiding in lov lv maps, and becouse of thet server started to die lo lv player don have chans to grow stronger

Comment

Working...
                              X